Security Architecture Consultant
UK Wide Hybrid/Remote
£55,000 – £75,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance + Annual bonus
Security Architecture Consultant required for a superb career opportunity nationwide. A chance to join a global defence company.
This role will be a ‘hybrid’ role with the ability to work out any of the offices located across the UK/WFH, ideally start in May/June 2022.
Key skills, experience + responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the design, development, procurement, assurance of information system solutions to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Provision of expert advice on the selection, design, justification, implementation/operation of relevant security controls and security processes
- Drive beneficial security change into the business through the development or review of architectures
- Hands-on experience of architecting secure cloud solutions (AWS/Azure) as well as hybrid models is Essential
- Experience working within Financial Services, ideally banking or insurance
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Cyber Security Architecture policies, standards principles, controls, and frameworks
- Highly Desired: Qualifications (CISSP, CISA,CISM or CIA)
- Benefits: Car Allowance, Annual bonus + pension.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.