Triage & Recovery Manager – remote – 6 weeks – £400-440 outside IR35
The Triage & Recovery Manager will be responsible for running effective triages and delivering successful recoveries around issues and incidents within in-scope Programme environments used to deliver software changes for business-critical applications.
The T&R Manager has a primary task of taking ownership of the T&R function, ensuring that effective methodologies, tooling, protocols, standards, governance, and best practices are in place to operate effective recoveries. They will be required to work collaboratively with the Environment Managers, Project Managers, Release Managers, and Release Engineers to support and maximise the availability of environments to meet needs of their stakeholders.
T&R Manager will assist in the formation, structure, and operation of Programme ‘War Rooms’, in which they will be a senior stakeholder, and take environment-related actions on issues and incidents from the War Room into the T&R function to manage and resolve.
Skills and Experience:
Experienced in the stand up, organization, and operation of War Rooms.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to carry and project authority when required.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders including Environment Management, Environment Leaseholders, Project Management, Release Engineering, Release Management, Engineering Management, Infrastructure Delivery, Integration Management, Test Management, and so on.
- Focus on high quality recovery management with the ability to distinguish between recovery and change.
- Experienced in chairing and driving triage and recovery.
- Comfortable with working in a globalised, hybrid on-shore, offshore, and outsourced model.
- Experienced and comfortable with driving third party vendor, supplier, and partner resources.
- Understanding of a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work and communicate remotely, in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of DevOps and experience of working in an Agile environment desirable.
- Experience with Implementation Management essential.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.