SAS Lead – Manchester – £50-65k base plus 15% cash flex plus bonus
Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding Insights and Data practice within a global consulting organisation
The person will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels. Some assignments are concerned with the architecture and design of solutions e.g. data warehouse and data migration projects, which require data integration experience. The lead will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
What you’ll bring
- Good experience of leading technical SAS development projects
- Must have proven experience in leading projects and designing SAS solutions
- SAS Experience using SAS DI
- Will need to work with a mixture of External staff and be able to communicate project status with stakeholders
- Manage the different components of the lifecycle analysis development testing implementation using agile methodology
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily weekly and monthly goals Liaising with team members management and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.