- DV Cleared – Technology Consultant
- Remote Working
- £40,000 – £70,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. That’s high-tech without the drama.
Professional Service is the consulting arm and supports customers through installation, configuration, and integration. We deliver solutions to some of the top brand names worldwide and to various government departments in, high-security areas.
The role will be responsible for:
- Assessing manually executed processes, providing feedback and input to make a business process ‘better’, not exclusively through a technical solution
- Design of integrations and automation to meet customer-specific requirements
- Authoring Design Documentation
- Working with Stakeholders at all levels of the business, including Security Architects, Business Process Owners, Product Owners, and Technical Experts
- Testing and early life support of automation solutions
- Investigation, diagnosis, and resolution of automation flow failures
- Supporting the development of the client’s Automation as A Service Capability
This role requires the candidate to be familiar with working autonomously alongside Customers and project partners, exercising their own judgment as part of day-to-day work.
- Current Security clearance is required
- Experience of implementing and integrating process automation solutions
- Micro Focus OO / RPA knowledge and skills a distinct advantage
- Fundamental logical/programming skills including looping, if/else statements, exception handling
- Experience working with APIs (Application Programming Interfaces), both REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of RDMS and SQL (MSSQL, ORACLE, and Postgres) will be a plus.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.