Systems Architect – SAP Order to Cash / O2C / OTC – can be fully remote or you can use their Slough office if preferred – £75-85k base plus excellent benefits including 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Designs enhancements and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements. Serves as technical designer to identify best solutions and resulting technical specifications within limits of the environment. Links business needs and Architecture definitions to technical solutions. Accountable for build activities within project delivery.
- Analyzes business needs and leads the creation of software solutions that meet those needs.
- Prepares flow charts, business process management (BPM) workflows, and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis
- Responsible for preparing design documentation and ensuring that functional and technical documentation meets requirements.
- Designs, and documents software/solution according to IT systems standards, policies and procedures.
- Leads necessary testing activities and provides guidance on configuration and coding when needed.
- Provides technical assistance where needed to ensure timely resolution of incidents or issues.
- Ensures execution plan is on track and reports any major deviations in budget or timeline
- Effectively plans and integrates new products with the existing IT landscape
- Review, guide, troubleshoot and resolve contentious issues escalated during implementation
- Leads the development of operating procedures and user manuals for transition into routine operations
- Enable building of knowledge databases for technology, solutions and domain areas
- Leads tasks with architecture, application services, infrastructure, release management and other relevant stakeholders to enable a smooth deployment
- Continuously works on capturing and transferring tacit knowledge to vendors and knowledge management systems
- Works with outside partners to ensure requirements are met
- SAP O2C
- SAP ECC
- SAP SD
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies (Waterfall and Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development)
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems
- Application domain knowledge
- Requirements definition & management
- System Performance management
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.