SC – System Solutions Architect – Gloucester – 114457
Contract (6 months)
Up to £700 pd (DOE) Inside IR35
Start Date ASAP
My Client have a requirement for a SC cleared Systems Solutions Architect, looking for people with strong focus on network infrastructure and security architecture.
- Elaborate the requirements for the Engineering teams needed to meet the customer requirements
- Designs the specific solution to meet the customer requirements (and any derived/internal requirements)
- Awareness and application of security considerations (CIS hardening, security by design, NCSC principles)
- Awareness of Cross Domain and cloud technologies
- Experience of interacting and presenting to both internal and external stakeholders to understand, influence and shape requirements and solution approaches
- Manage solution scope externally and internally
- Ensuring the design meets key functional and in particular non-functional requirements, enabling through life scenarios of the solution to be satisfied
- Shaping and driving solution thinking for complex bids and delivery engagements
- Shaping solution designs following a structured methodology as appropriate to the project
- Overseeing the implementation of the design in collaboration with other team members such as Application and Security Architects
- Working with customer technical authorities to ensure that they have a clear understanding of architecture and design proposals at an appropriate level
- Working with Engineering teams to promote good practice in engineering methods, eg development, automation and testing
- Retaining overall ownership of solution through bid, delivery and transition into operation
- Leading estimation efforts to develop an understanding of potential solution costs and delivery timescales
- Take responsibility for the specification, flow-down and acceptance of sub-system / component requirements to internal development teams.
- Own and manage technical and solution risks as well as working to reduce and mitigate them.
ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE IS ESSIENTAL
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.