SPC / SAFe Programme Consultant / Agile delivery manager – Min of SC Clearance required, ideally DV Clearance. 12 month + contract – £600 – £700 per day.
My client is looking for a SAFe Programme Consultant to take a leading role in advising a defence client. The candidate will ideally be SPC, however the role is open to experienced Agile practitioners keen to complete the implementing SAFe course and build experience in the implementation of Scaled Agile.
In this role the SAFe Programme Consultant will work closely with the client team, supported by the SME’s on the programme to further enhance the clients transition to a delivery model based on SAFe and Lean Portfolio Management (LPM). The SPC will ideally have prior knowledge of IT delivery in defence, or an equivalent in Government; with proven experience of leading Agile, either from delivery or consulting perspective.
The position will involve remote working and regular meetings at the client locations, such as Bristol, Cambridge and West London. Candidates must have a minimum of SC clearance but ideally DV clearance.
- Lead engagements in support of the client in their adoption of SAFe and LPM. Acting as customer friend to delivery team.
- Relationship Management with key stakeholders
- Providing an insight and sharing agile best practice through the programme
- Ensuring all commitments are fulfilled to a high level of quality and client satisfaction – measured by KPIs.
- Candidate will ideally have a minimum of 5 years SAFe, gained either in delivery or consulting roles.
- Have confidence working in a client-side advisory role, and as a relationship manager. Have the flexibility to travel.
- SPC / SAFe
- Relationship management
- Change Management
- Agile Coaching
SPC / SAFe Programme Consultant / Agile delivery manager – Min of SC Clearance requierd, ideally DV Clearance. 12 month + contract – £600 – £700 per day.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.