**Solution Architect (HR Systems) – circa £70-75,000 per annum – Fully remote (UK based)**
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join a rapidly growing Global organisation. This will be to work on a HR legacy system upgrade project initially – moving from Oracle PeopleSoft to Workday.
As a solution architect you will build the solution to meet the BRD – ensuring the solution meets business needs along with architecturally significant functional and non-functional requirements. You will work with the business to define technology roadmap and help to ensure outside partners are educated on approved technical solutions and works with those partners to ensure requirements are met.
- Translates business domain understanding and context to technical capabilities for technical architects and development teams.
- Accountable for collaborating with business relationship managers and business stakeholders to understand business requirements, identifying solution gaps and available capabilities, and defining solutions to meet the business need.
- Research the market and approve Make vs Buy options to meet business requirements
- Document high level design of solutions
- Support the determination of effort and skills required to implement solutions
- Ensure work scope is maintained and solutions are implemented, managing approved Changes
- Conducts application scan and risk review to validate privacy, security, and risk policies are met
- Responsible for examining the current systems architecture and working with business and technical staff to recommend solutions that result in more effective systems
- Give direction on how to leverage technology to solve a business problem
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to shape EA guardrails, standards and patterns
- Ensure alignment with Enterprise Architecture principles, guardrails, standards, patterns and frameworks.
- Guides outside partners to ensure requirements are met (vendor management)
Key skills and experience:
- HR systems experience required (Workday or peoplesoft experience a plus)
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems
- Application domain knowledge
- Business case development
- Integration Technologies
- Infrastructure technologies, including cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Web/Mobile Technologies (integrate system with mobile device, configuration experience)
- Expertise in application technologies/platforms/capabilities with a broader understanding of the overall environment
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.