London or Guildford/ Hybrid
£62-100k + Bonus and Car Allowance
Our Fantastic Global Client within the Defence and Central Government sector are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect. My client prides itself on training and career development.
Solution Architect Role
- Leads the development of solution architectures, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers.
- Responsible for defining and managing the solution engineering approach.
- Ensure that the design meets key functional and non-functional requirements and will allow the operational and through-life scenarios required for the solution to be satisfied.
- Specify the development of performant, secure and supportable code and data flows
- Owns and manages technical and solution risks. Works to reduce and mitigate at earliest practical opportunity
- Retains overall ownership of solution through delivery and transition into operation and/or subsequent refinement, or modification.
Solution Architect Desirables
Experience of at least some of the following would be useful
Enterprise Java, Linux, AWS and Nifi.
SC Clearance will be required for this if you do not have current SC Clearance, you must be willing to undertake it. This will be funded by my client.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.