Shopper Marketing Manager – hybrid London – 4.5 months – £400 430 per day
Duties: Role Context Our role as Shopper Marketers is to create breakthrough shopper experiences that inspire and delight consumers to enable our brands to win at the point of purchase. Powered by a deep understanding of shopper, channel and customer insights mixed with real creative flair we unearth strategies and programmes that fuel the growth of brands across all buying channels in the On-Trade, Off-Trade, Wholesale and Online.
– Shape the shopper strategy on how to win with our brands in the independent free-trade and wholesale channels in the on and off-trade.
– Create the wholesaler shopper marketing programmes to drive sell-through of our brands
– Create the shopper marketing campaigns informed by customer and channel insight that drives RoS
– Accelerate the performance of our digital platform to reach Independent Operators driving acquisition on the platform working with the wider shopper function to ensure programmes are fit for purpose, drive sales for independent outlets and help better service their community.
– Build brilliant partnerships with Brand, Customer Activation and Sales teams to ensure all strategies and programmes fit for purpose across all channels.
Skills: ● Demonstrates strong digital acumen.
- Applies powerful insights (Customer, Shopper, Consumer) to create a competitive advantage.
- Consistently demonstrates creative flair to unlock breakthrough campaigns.
- Solution orientated solving challenges to ensure we achieve our goals.
- 8+ years of relevant marketing/commercial experience, preference with channel knoweldge but not essential
- Existing capability to build genuine relationships built on mutual trust & respect.
- Successful management of senior partners, resulting in strong and positive outcomes.
- Holistic skills across marketing practices as well as a track record of delivering business results.
- Demonstrated brilliant execution to high standards.
- Deep personal accountability for great performance.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.