Sharepoint Power App Developer for leading Financial Services Consultancy
Sharepoint, Power App
Salary: Up to £73,000 + 15% Bonus
Location: Home based (UK based), some travel to the client site will be needed
Are you a Sharepoint Power App Developer looking to work for a leading Financial Services consultancy? If so, read on!
Our partners financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help their clients capture sustainable business results. Their Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing. They work with most of the Financial Services sector including HSBC, Barclays, Metro Bank through to Direct Line.
About the role:
The person will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help their clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop applications and dashboards utilising the Microsoft framework (Power Apps, Power Automate, PowerBi, SharePoint Online)
- Analyse business requirements through collaboration with stakeholders, IT Management and the user community
- Develop and present business cases for software development opportunities
- Develop and maintain core reporting capabilities and integrations with key platforms
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test and deploy software successfully within the organisations
- Lead in building an Agile culture within the organisation
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams etc
- Assist in the onboarding of developed applications
- Where applicable, work with third party developers to deliver added value
- Maintain internal documentation
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximise effectiveness and troubleshooting problems
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Demonstrable experience developing Office 365 applications including Power Apps (Canvas and Model-driven), Power Automate, PowerBi, Dynamics 365 and SharePoint Online
- Experience with SQL Server, Azure Analysis Services
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with design frameworks
- Experience in building web parts, apps, page layouts using the O365 API
- Experience of Data Migration using platforms such as Azure Data Factory and Logic Apps
- Experience of using MS DevOps and/or GitHub for both software release management and to manage an Agile software development lifecycle
- Understanding of DAX
- Ability to develop API connections with both internal systems and third party platforms
- Experience of Azure Data Factory
- Ability to write complex SQL queries across complex data sets
- Optimisation of SQL relating to BI workloads
Qualifications & Training
- Degree in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant
- Contributory Pension – Employee contributes 4%, Employer contributes 6%
- Life Assurance = 4x Basic salary
- Private Health Insurance for employee
- Disability benefits = 50% of base
- 25 days holiday (choose to buy or sell 5 days)
This is a fantastic opportunity a Sharepoint Power App Developer to join an exciting company. If interested, then please apply today!
Sharepoint, Power App
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.