ServiceNow Consultant – UK Wide/Fully Remote – 3 months – £630 per day inside IR35
Clearance: SC Desirable and preference but not essential
Due to a peak in demand, we require an experienced ServiceNow contractor to join the ServiceNow Advisory Practice. The following is required:
– Signfiicnat expereince in ServiceNow ITSM workflow, preferably in a MSP environment, including core ITIL processes, Service Portal, Service Catalogue
– Experience in Domain Separation, preferably in a MSP environment incluiding Design, Implementation, and Security
– Ability to define, document and implement technical requirements
– Experience in integrations (AD/LDAP, SSO, Monitoring Tools, Telephony systems, 3rd Party ITSM tools)
– Knowledge of ServiceNow ITOM and other modules
– Experience in supporting and coaching junior members of a team”
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.