Senior Systems Analyst – Altrincham – £65-70,000 base plus benefits
Do you want to join one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? Do you thrive in an environment of constant innovation and positive change.
This position will focus on the 24/7 alarm monitoring operations that provide customers across the globe with intrusion, fire, audio and video security solutions.
Designs enhancements and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements. Serves as technical designer to identify best solutions and resulting technical specifications within limits of the environment. Links business needs and architecture definitions to technical solutions. Accountable for build activities within project delivery.
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies (Waterfall and Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development)
- ITSF Project Methodology knowledge
- Requirements definition & management
- System Performance management
- Integration Technologies
- Infrastructure technologies, including cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Big Data Analytics, Data Architecture & Modeling
- Web/Mobile Technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server / database administration
- Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience, or
- Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience.
Advantageous Technical Skills & Experience
- Alarm Security Industry Experience
- MASterMind Monitoring software
- Pacom Systems – Integrated Security Platform
- Sureview Immix Video Platform
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.