**Senior Solutions Architect – CRM experience – £750/ day (inside IR35) – West London (Hybrid working) – 6 month initial contract**
We are recruiting a Senior Solution Architect with a breadth of CRM experience to join a global Health and Risk Management organisation. This will sit within the “Medical Security & Assistant Services” area, which acts as a Service Delivery function for all other business units. The Senior Solution Architect works closely with service delivery experience stakeholders and content services to define, design & advise on delivery of technology-enabled solutions to business opportunities and problems.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for defining the overall solution approach for the service delivery, knowledge management and content products, capabilities and technologies utilised by the company’s business lines, customers and employees in accordance with the architecture roadmap.
This position is responsible for the implementation of service-oriented and component-based digital platforms technologies that serve the customers.
- Working with our scrum team to develop the digital platforms and products architecture strategy for the case management ecosystem.
- Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural roadmap to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work
- Works closely with the product owners and product managers to ensure a robust architectural runway that can support future business requirements throughout the product lifecycle
- Working with the Content Services Business Unit leadership, particularly the Senior Product Owner and Head of Engineering, develop IT & digital platform and product architectures for the unit.
- Understands business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determines corresponding enterprise solution designs and change requirements to drive the organization’s targeted business outcomes
- Advise on development of appropriate solution architectures in response to product development initiatives.
- Design digital platforms & products technology, data and solution deployment roadmaps.
- Assist in identifying which technology components to incorporate into the overall designs based on suitability for purpose, cost benefit analysis and research.
- Explore a range of possibilities and creative alternatives to identify the most effective solutions.
- Evaluate vendors, partners and potential acquisitions for architectural recommendations.
- Explain to the developers what is required and provide support as required to ensure delivery of the documented solution.
- Own and deliver the solution approaches for the next generation in a manner that delivers a high reliability, scalable, secure and extensible design.
Essential skills and experience:
- Prior experience in CRM, or Case Management / Content Management solutions.
- Experience in multiple technical disciplines related to the architecture of digital products and platforms in cloud environments (AWS preferred / MS Azure, DevSecOps tools and SDLC environment
- Knowledge of modern digital product & platform development and coding practices
- Able to effectively determine the most relevant technologies to choose for a solution approach.
- Understanding of the optimum approaches for cloud-based applications in relation to high reliability and highly scalable solutions
- Practical understanding of business use cases that are enabled by different data solution architectures.
- Ability to lead technical and non-technical teams to ensure business value is delivered.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required; must be equally comfortable discussing the solution strategies and enterprise roadmap with executives and implementation details with operational staff and IT.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.