**Senior Information Security Engineer – permanent – FinTech start-up – London/ remote – competitive salary**
We are looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer who can understand strategic business goals, and how they may be impacted by information risks, and how those risks may be managed.
- Identify and propose requisite funding for information security projects.
- Own and sign off all technical information security policies and procedures.
- Responsible Information Security with Onboarding external parties including:
- Documentation for clients -Produce necessary responses to all client infosec questionnaires, and (liaising with Customer Success and Business Development) take principal responsibility for managing the questionnaire response process in a timely manner.
- Onboarding of clients – Be responsible for ensuring that reciprocal/necessary KYC checks take place
- Supplier onboarding: due diligence etc, both at the time of appointment and at appropriate periodic intervals.
- Report security incidents and breaches, and risk register updates to the Board of Directors.
- Maintain awareness of the implications of legislative requirements that may impact the security of the organisation
- Oversee and help with the implementation of all information security projects.
- Oversee information security audits.
- Oversee and coordinate staff information governance training and awareness.
- Oversee the implementation of selected security controls.
- Ensure appropriate policies and procedural documentation are kept updated.
- Act as internal advisor for all departments on information security issues.
- Ensure the implementation of appropriate security policy and practice by all third parties.
- Review information flows, data transfer processes and data transfer records.
- Regularly oversee the review of the security policy and risk assessment in line with emerging threats and changes in technology
- Ensure effective reporting and management of security incidents and breaches
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.