Senior HPC Engineer
Up to £65,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Senior HPC Engineer required for a superb career opportunity in Oxfordshire. A chance to join a company that are revolutionising power production.
This role will be a permanent role working from the Oxfordshire base, ideally start in Aug/Sept 2022.
Key skills, experience + responsibilities will include:
- Working with the IT and Numerical Physics teams to support the existing HPC platform.
- Implement and optimise high-speed storage.
- Benchmarking existing codes and optimising hardware/software to deliver the best performance.
- Regular maintenance of the cluster to reduce downtime.
- Collaboration with suppliers to design and deliver future expansion program.
- Development of job submission scripts.
- In depth knowledge of Linux, High Performance Computing, and high-speed interconnect networking.
- In depth knowledge of high-performance storage
- Understanding of scheduling systems
- High level scripting experience
- Fast and effective problem-solving skills and a methodical approach to work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with deployment tools
- Prior work on air-gapped networks
- Experience with HPC accounting databases
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.