About the role
- You’ll be working in a cross-functional team, which is empowered to lead in remote patient monitoring.
- You won’t be coding in isolation – our clients culture is strongly collaborative, whether pair programming with other developers or working closely with deployment and commercial colleagues.
- Sometimes deciding what code to write is as hard as writing the code itself. As an engineer you’ll be involved in product decisions as well as technical ones.
- You’ll be encouraged to grow – we support moving between teams and roles in order to learn new skills and technologies in whatever direction you choose.
- You are a creative, passionate, and intelligent person who loves web technologies.
- You are excited by the opportunity to shape the future of digital Health.
- Your interests go beyond just your team’s objectives; you are curious about where the organisation is moving as a whole.
- You have a strong interest in growing your skills.
- You can make reasoned choices regarding what technologies to use and when to use them
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.