**Senior Business Relationship Manager – IT Projects – £75-85,000 per annum + bonus + car allowance – Remote (UK) with some travel**
We are currently recruiting a Senior BRM to join a global organisation going through a rapid period of growth. The successful candidate will act as strategic advisor for each Business Unit through close working relationships with business partners.
You will acts as strategic interface between IT and Business Partners (manufacturing space) to stimulate, surface and shape demand. Serves as an advisor to business partners to shape their strategy with regard to technology and educate partners about IT processes, roles, products and capabilities. Develops methodologies and strategies using a broad array of communication tools to inform, persuade, influence, direct and facilitate analysis and communication between business and IT. To be successful in this role you will need to have strong experience with SAP ECC and/ or S/4 Hana, and have strong stakeholder relationship management skills at all levels. Knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry will be a big bonus.
- Act as the technology advisor and thought leader to the assigned Business Unit or Function.
- Champion to the Business for identifying and driving innovative IT solutions.
- Lead IT transformation that drives business results.
- Communicates business needs with technology solutions team to gain alignment between business needs and technical capabilities.
- Influences and contributes to the overall corporate platform architecture, IT strategy and IT roadmap.
- Represents IT within the BUs by maintaining a high degree of visibility within the business and attending business meetings and appropriate management forums, providing a central point of information for all related IT activities
- Assists the business to form/improve process and systems solutions that are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic business needs
- Ensure project and initiative progress, including consistent and effective communication and managing escalation/risk.
- Participate in the quarterly forecasting and IT annual budgeting and planning process for the assigned business units, and tracks IT spend
- Helps evaluate IT project objectives and analyzes new business initiatives
- Helps drive necessary change and accountability within the business and IT Leadership to achieve initial and lasting value from IT Initiatives.
Key skills and experience:
- Stakeholder relationship management and engagement at all levels
- Understanding of industry including financials, market trends, opportunities and threats
- Business case development including identifying metrics that drive value
- Ability to translate technology to business value while driving positive business outcomes
- Experience on SAP ECC and/or S/4 HANA preferred.
- SAP Modules PP/QM/PM/SD is a plus
- Deep understanding of application portfolio, IT strategy and roadmap, and business priorities
- Security, privacy and risk mindset
- BRMP or CBRM certifications preferred
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.