SC or DV Cleared Business Change Manager – 6 months – Remote and required to work in the London client site up to 2/3 days per week – £600-700 per day inside IR35
Preference will be given to candidates with an active DV or an SC who is willing to go through enhanced SC clearance.
Engage with the emerging Customer Programme Management and support team. In this role the applicant will be fully accountable for scoping planning, developing, delivering and tracking the programme change management, including comms and stakeholder engagement, impact assessments, readiness analysis and change reinforcement. Ensuring change is effectively delivered at the required pace, to the appropriate standards and delivers the required changes and customer service.
Minimum requirements are:
• A track record of delivering business change activity
• Proven experience of applying project and business change management principles/methodologies and their application along with knowledge of Operational Excellence and associated improvement methodologies
• Excellent leadership skills across virtual/matrix managed teams
• Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability as a confident communicator who can build, maintain and influence senior stakeholder relationships, including 3rd party suppliers
• Previous demonstrable experience of business change/user migration strategy creation and end-user adoption through the implementation of Windows 10 and O365 products
• Experience of planning and delivering business change through pilots and/or model office environments
• Managing Business Analyst resource for requirements gathering and collation of both “as is” and “to be” detailed customer stakeholder group requirements
• Creation and implementation of a benefits framework that quantifies tangible ways of working and aligns associated benefits to wider operational and strategic benefits
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.