SC Cleared Service Director – 6 months – 3 days onsite in Liverpool – £650-700 per day inside IR35
Preference will be given to candidates with an existing SC clearance
Service Director for Public Safety business, to work with one of our Major Clients.
The Service Director will have full ownership for the successful delivery of the end to end Service contract, including all IT and related services provided
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for:
- Owning all aspects of the service contract(s) including reporting progress and status
- Managing the delivery of the service within the context of the SBU/BU financial and operational drivers.
- Understanding, challenging and working effectively within complex, changing and ambiguous commercial parameters
- Delivering the planned business outcomes for the BU and the client(s).
- Managing the client relationship at the highest levels, Developing and maintaining strong relationships with assigned clients
- Mange the overall Service personnel, including direct Member management.
- Fostering the development of the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution
- Assigning, recruiting and supporting the career development of team members
- Leading and managing to achieve all internal and external targets, including revenue and profitability.
- Securing additional business
This role is expected to work with the existing teams as a key member of the Senior Leadership team and will be engaged to support the delivery and growth agenda of the wider business.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.