SC Cleared Senior Oracle Software Engineer – there will be some work at least initially on site in Liverpool then can be remote with occasional travel to Liverpool. £65-70k base salary plus benefits including shares
There’s a digital revolution underway in the UK that could use your help working for our client as a Senior Oracle Software Engineer. We will consider applications from across the UK as much of the work can be done remotely. There will be the need for occasional trips to Liverpool for some extended project working group activities. These trips will be fully expensed away from base office location.
This position is for an experienced client facing Oracle Developer to work within a key account’s project team supporting the development Oracle of services from legacy into a cloud service. You will work alongside the account CTO, Project Solution Owner, Architects, BAs and SMEs to gain an understanding of the clients’ services and solutions with specific responsibility for the migration of data and databases between the two providers.
You will need to have demonstrable experience in an Oracle development environment. You should have a track record of independently solving difficult technical issues and defects, whilst assisting with DevOps tasks such as the maintenance of build. You will also have experience of providing input on architectural decisions for features and investigating and resolving issues with legacy code and practices.
Key experience should include as many of the following as possible;
• Experience supporting middleware technology such as Oracle Application Server / Oracle Intelligent Advisor, eBusiness Suite (Oracle Applications 11i, using both Forms and Self-Service)
• Experience supporting and developing JAVA services
• Experience of development and/or support of Oracle PL/SQL modules in a large system
• A good understanding of software testing principles
• Basic knowledge of Oracle Database Administration in a Development or Production role, with exposure to Oracle 10g or later
• Knowledge of Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus or other Application Server technology
• Oracle Policy Automation/Oracle Intelligent Advisor
• Oracle Application Server 9iAS
• eBusiness Suite (Oracle Applications 11i, using both Forms and Self-Service)
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.