SC Cleared MySQL DBA / MySQL Database Administrator – Remote with occasional trips to Wales – market rate inside IR35 – 3 month rolling
Preference will be given to SC cleared candidates.
We are looking for an experienced MySQL database administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, and security of clusters of MySQL instances. You will also be responsible for orchestrating upgrades, backups, and provisioning of database instances. You will also work in tandem with the other teams, preparing documentations and specifications as required.
- Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.