SC Cleared Buisness Change Manager – London – 4 months + £500-550 per day outside IR35
Business change support is required to understand and manage the change implications resulting from changes to the IT estate and IT organisation, thereby enabling CUSTOMER to realise its transformation ambition.
The Business Change Manager (BCM) will work closely to support the Phase 1 and Mobility and Collaboration Projects to support delivery of change management activities including:
- Planning and Delivery Control
- Stakeholder / Communications Management
- Benefits Management
- Business Change Management
The types of activities which will be required are:
Planning and Delivery Control
The Business Change Manager will contribute to planning and controlled delivery by:
- Developing and maintaining the Change Management Strategy, and supporting (project based) business change work stream delivery plans (in response to Change Impact Assessments);
- Managing business change risks, issues, assumptions and constraints, including the identification of trigger points and appropriate contingency plans should mitigating actions not reduce the likelihood or impact;
- Assessing and helping to manage the impact of Change Requests from the business change point of view.
- Representing Business Change at programme and project governance forums
Deliverable: Change Management Strategy, project based Change Impact Assessments, Project Based Business Change work stream delivery plans, and RAID log.
Working in consort with Technology Command’s Business Engagement Department, the Business Change Manager will have responsibility for developing and delivering coordinated communications management activities, including:
- Establish and manage the IT Transformation Business Readiness Board;
- Develop and manage the Communications Strategy and Plan;
- Identify and engage with key business stakeholders for the Programme and subsidiary projects;
- Coordinate all programme / project related communications;
- Set up and manage all communications channels;
- Briefing stakeholders on programme / project progress and delivery include CUSTOMER board members, CUSTOMER staff, suppliers, external partners and other customers.
Deliverable: Stakeholder Engagement Strategy and support (project based) Communications Plan.
The Business Change Manager will have responsibility for managing the delivery of Benefits Management activities including:
- Develop and manage the Benefits Framework and supporting Benefits Model;
- Gain ownership for the benefits and dis-benefits of the change interventions;
- Baseline, track and report benefit realisation.
Deliverable: Benefits Framework, Benefits Model and benefits reporting.
Business Change Management Framework
The Business Change Manager will work with the Customer’s Head of Business Change to support development of the function. This will include:
- proactive and demonstrable transference of skill and knowledge to relevant CUSTOMER staff;
- development of business change tools, templates, methodologies and techniques, in line with the Business Change Framework
Deliverable: Skill transfer to relevant CUSTOMER staff, and delivery of business change tools, templates, methodologies and techniques (in line with the Business Change Framework)
Known Dependencies and dates:
The candidate will need to be Security Cleared.
Preferably the candidate would have experience of delivering Business Change in a secure (SIA), law enforcement or MOD agency.
And have demonstrable experience and delivery in the following SFIA Business Change skills;
– Programme Management
– Project Management
– Change implementation planning and management
– Benefits management
– Business modelling
– Sustainability assessment
– Organisational design and implementation
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.