**PXM Data Specialist – Hybris Support – 12-18 month contract – £500-600 per day OUTSIDE IR35 – Fully remote (UK based)**
We are looking for a SAP Hybris Support expert to join a global organisation on a contract basis. You will be supporting the SAP Hybris PIM, ensuring this legacy PIM remains fully functional as it supports a number of sites and operations globally.
Hybris PIM will be retired as of April 2022, and so alongside supporting SAP Hybris, you will have to ensure all data is migrated to Riversand PIM and any data feeds/integrations in place today, are built, tested, and deployed via Riversand or some other means.
Tasks & Deliverables:
- Act as system data expert for assigned product/functional area by addressing product data collection and quality issues, documenting processes and developing partnerships with internal business partners to support data initiatives.
- Deliver on product data projects based on prioritization from leadership, provide status updates and ensure deliverables and goals for area of responsibility are met or exceeded.
- Take initiative to improve processes, troubleshoot, and problem solve for ongoing operational needs as they arise, i.e. product data quality collection initiatives, cleanup, migration, system error troubleshooting, and gathering business requirements.
- Author clear and concise process documentation within a well-organized file/resource structure.
- Coordinate integrated teams from one or more areas of the business, including IT and external resource teams, in support of managed initiatives and report against performance metrics.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience managing complex data relationships, migration efforts, preferably in B2B or B2C ecommerce environment.
- Experience working in SAP Hybris.
- Previous experience working cross-functionally with business and technical teams to solve data challenges and to support enterprise-level systems.
- Previous experience working with remote teams across geographies and time zones.
- Strong background in business, operations, or process improvement.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.