Business Analyst with SAP (ECC6 / OTC / O2C / SD/ MM) – Warsaw – 160,000 LPN – will involve some travel to eastern Europe when it is safe to do so
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies.
Understands business processes, process analysis/management, and their related IT requirements. Drives the definition, optimization, improvement, and approved changes to new and existing business processes. Responsibilities may include providing guidance on development and delivery of documentation and training material.
• Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align IT solutions with business initiatives
• Works closely with business users to define and analyze problems and figure out the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; establishing project budgets
• Works with Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into functional / technical specs
• Validates business and technical requirements are met during the project delivery process
• Oversees user acceptance testing (UAT) activities to ensure business and system requirements are met
• Assists both innovation and strategy development with subject matter expertise, when appropriate
• Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy
Experience with SAP (ECC6), primarily in the Order to Cash process (SD & MM)
Business partnering experience or from a BA or Analyst background
Experience in a business function support role across multiple users
S/4HANA experience desirable
Knowledge of system development methodology, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.