**Salesforce Business Analyst – minimum 3 month contract – Fully remote (UK) – £550-625 per day (OUTSIDE IR35)**
We are looking for an EMEA focused salesforce.com Business Analyst to join a global organisation on a contract basis. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage delivery of Salesforce functionality from ideation through delivery across business team and engage with both onshore and offshore developers with minimal direction.
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of CRM solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Engaged in ongoing delivery of small enhancements, and full lifecycle of large project deployments.
- Includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications, and industry requirements.
- Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user department.
- Evaluates and translates end user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors where appropriate.
- Understands the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs.
- Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools as well as providing support for existing system.
- Works with business users to define and analyse problems and leverages knowledge of Salesforce platform to guide requirements and design.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Solicits, develops, documents and manages requirements and provides detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Reviews system test plans and system tests modules before implementation.
- Works with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
- Develops detailed implementation and upgrade project plans in conjunction with other account team associates.
- Performs Salesforce Admin duties for user groups as needed, including creating Salesforce reports, loading data, and basic Salesforce configuration.
Key skills and experience:
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce platform, including add-on features and third party apps
- Broad knowledge of integrated technologies in the CRM ecosystem, such as CTI, ERP, and website integrations.
- Understands core CRM business process including Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing.
- Places issues in context of organizational and functional objectives.
- Develops and applies project management techniques
- Salesforce administration or business analysis experience required.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred.
- Solid knowledge of system development methodologies, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Agile delivery experience preferred.
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider environment preferred.
- Experience in Manufacturing industry preferred.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.