Sales Director – Infra and Cloud – Banking and Capital Markets – London or Surrey base – competitive package
We are recruiting for, on behalf of a leading Consulting firm, an experienced Sales Director, within the Banking & Capital Markets sector, covering sales across Cloud Infrastructure Services.
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining our clients consulting, infrastructure transformation build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of hybrid cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration, cyber security services as well as infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk support. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to optimise their technology estates and support business digital transformation.
The Focus of Your Role:
You will be responsible for leading pipeline growth and acquisition of new business both from new and existing clients within the Banking and Capital Markets sub-segment within Cloud Infrastructure Services that spans a portfolio of targeted clients in a particular segment. Your focus will be to lead and drive top line growth for the business segment:
- Build and manage Sales Strategy and Sales Plan for your sub-segment,
- Lead a team of sellers as well as personally contribute towards the Sales target,
- Build a strong pipeline to support your Top line Sales target.
- Building relationships with the other stakeholders in our business units,
- Leveraging your expertise to help your sales team develop clear sales strategies and identify opportunities,
- Drive growth by identifying customer needs and working with colleagues to construct solutions that include the full breadth of both their infrastructure portfolio their wider capabilities.
- Build close relationships with the senior executives in your target clients and develop your personal value proposition with these individuals.
- Work with Key partners, such as AWS, Azure, Google, SAP, ServiceNow.
What You’ll Do:
- The objective is to grow the pipeline and bookings with clients within your sector.
- You will develop Sales strategy and plans and help develop and implement the overall sector strategy, in line with group initiatives.
- You will provide strong leadership to sales teams, and have responsibility to coach and mentor your team, with a focus on personal development and training.
- You will own a personal target as part of the team target.
- You will interact with business developers, solutioning teams from multiple disciplines, delivery people from all walks of life and bring all together into cohesive teams with a single vision to enable pipeline growth.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience of leading a sales team and delivering business growth in Banking and Capital Markets in UK
- You will have experience of selling infrastructure technology projects and services
- You will have led sales teams to drive new prospects and opportunities and deliver proactive proposals and RFP responses.
- You will be ambitious, passionate, personable and collaborative.
- You will be a proven team player in a matrix organization.
- You will have strong leadership skills that you want to develop, which you’ll use to manage, support and influence the large number of individuals reporting directly and, more importantly, indirectly, coordinating teams both on and offshore.
In return our client will offer an attractive package comensurate with the level of candidate that they are looking to recruit.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.