React Native Developer for Health Tech Company
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000
Location: Powys (3 days remote, 2 in the office)
Are you a React Native Developer looking to make a difference in the Health Tech industry? If so, read on!
Our partner supports the development of promising therapies for children through to adults with rare conditions using innovative tech with all their software developed in-house.
About the role:
- Enjoy partaking in the full lifecycle of the software product: from idea and design, via implementation and user interface, to operational considerations.
- Be able to write clean code, take pride in your work and value simplicity, testing and productivity as part of your daily routine, always putting user experience first.
- Embrace new languages and frameworks, containers, and cloud, and not be afraid to dig deep and learn new things all the time.
- Have an inquisitive and curious mind, often exploring the inner workings of the tools and libraries you use to understand how they work.
- Proficiency in React-Native
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Demonstrable understanding of best practices in software engineering, including testing and continuous integration.
- Some understanding of basic dev-ops practices and containers
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development; with Docker
- Have knowledge with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Heroku)
- Have experience with the Git ecosystem.
- Understand SQL databases is highly desirable.
- Competitive salary (40k-60k depending on skills and experience) + contributory pension.
- 23 days’ holiday plus public holidays plus and additional day for your birthday.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- High-spec MacBook laptop on arrival, access to training
This is a fantastic opportunity a React Native Developer to join an exciting company. If interested, then please apply today!
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.