Quantexa Technical Project Lead – £65,000 – 75,000 plus 15% cash flex pot which can be taken as salary or used to buy benefits plus bonus
A prestigious global consulting firm have an opportunity to join their Financial Services Business Unit and the successful Consultant may be expected to travel.
Looking for an experienced Quantexa Technical Project Lead with Technical / Management skills in the area of business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
The person will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels. Some assignments are concerned with the architecture and design of solutions e.g. data warehouse and data migration projects, which require data integration experience. The lead will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
This person will work closely with clients and must demonstrate individual technical and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. As a member of a project team, he / she will need to apply team management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
• Lead project teams to deliver projects following agile techniques optimizing quality, time and cost of delivery to the customer.
• Experience with Quantexa platform – Entity Resolution and Network Generation
• Exposure to Risk Scoring
• Act as Scrum Master or support a Team Leader as Scrum Master to apply agile techniques to best effect.
• Provide regular reporting internally and to our customers of the status of projects.
• Work with our customers to develop statements of work for ongoing implementation services.
• Work with other Project Managers to develop the delivery capabilities.
• Mentor and upskill Technical Team Leaders to ensure our teams have the skills and capabilities necessary to produce high quality deliveries to our clients.
• Work and learn with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision.
• Strong understanding of SDLC principles, including use of unit testing, git and CI/CD, and how to set up good practices on a new project
• Exceptional client facing, communication and presentation skills.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with technical and solution design, including designing systems to address non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, maintainability, security, and systems integration)
• Experience of managing multiple projects/deliveries, preferably in an Agile environment
• Extensive experience working with data and addressing common challenges such as data quality, updates, data structure changes and rollback
• Experience of the data warehouse development cycle from user requirements definition through design, development, testing and implementation
• Experience of knowledge of complex integration/ETL issues and technologies
• Experience of working with industry models for insurance or banking
• Knowledge and understanding of how Big Data, Data Quality, Master Data Management is currently impacting the Financial Services sector
• Experience in a delivery role for a large transformation program.
• Extensive experience with Rational Unified Process (RUP) for delivery of applications
• Extensive experience in SDLC processes and methodologies
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Mastery in data warehousing concepts. Candidate should be able to clearly communicate fundamental concepts during the interview and demonstrate previous experience in all aspects.
• Knowledge of Cloud Architecture and components – e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.