**Software Test Analyst — £35 – 45,000 per annum + bonus + benefits – Remote focused – office is Surrey (Near Guildford)**
We are currently recruiting a QA tester to join a growing organisation on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests. Your responsibilities will include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You’ll also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
We need someone who’ll be enthused at the idea of testing for product launches – You’ll be making sure software runs smoothly and meets business needs. If you have a solid testing background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, please send across an application. Due to their rural location, you will need to have a driving license and access to a car for occasional office visits.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and co-ordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tool
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bug
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet business needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Proven experience with software development life cycl
- Proven experience with software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on manual testing
- Browser compatibility
- Methodical approach to defect investigation
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools or a willingness to learn
- Database testing
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with cloud platforms, particularly AWS (Amazon Web Services), highly desirable
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.