**PXM Technology Specialist – Syndication – circa £65,000 per annum – Remote (UK)**
We are recruiting an experienced Product Experience Technology Specialist to support the syndication area of the Digital Technology Product Experience Management (PXM) program. This role directly supports customer experience, e-commerce, brand, and product teams. The primary responsibility of this role will be developing and supporting the retail and marketplace syndication channels as part of the PXM program. The person in this role will work directly with e-commerce teams on daily management, delivery, and technical support of product information from the PIM to various retail and marketplace endpoints, whether through a direct API connection or other means.
Responsibilities will include building channel-specific data models, developing market-specific business rules and workflows, and working with developers and systems architects in support of global systems, integrations, and e-commerce sites.
As a Marketing Technologist, this person is a hybrid who speaks both marketing and IT, and naturally sees the connections between them. In a world of greater intersections between disciplines and functions, and the need to break out of legacy organizational silos, this person’s main responsibility is to facilitate change.
The PXM Technology Specialist – Syndication is responsible for identifying business needs and determining solutions while maintaining a focus on customer satisfaction, innovation, relationship building, change management and driving positive results. Working in an agile, data-driven environment, the person in this role must be able to see the big picture and deliver on project milestones.
- Work with product owners, brand and marketing managers to create appropriate data models to publish our products catalog via syndication platforms, data pools, and portals.
- Responsible for the constant evolution and maintenance of the PIM technology ecosystem channel catalogs, integrations and connections.
- Serve as key PXM IT representative for e-commerce stakeholders and projects.
- Monitor day-to-day activities to maintain the heath of the Riversand PIM platform and downstream systems.
- Collaborate with Global Customer Experience (GCX) teams and channel managers to fine-tune process and workflows necessary to deliver on program goals.
- Help set KPIs, metrics, and identify other means of measuring and reporting on performance and impact of syndication program.
- Work with PIM vendor partner on syndication program, escalate issues, prioritize requests, and represent stakeholders’ interests.
- Develop governance and training programs with GCX on PIM system, business rules and workflows.
- Actively facilitate and participate in sessions with stakeholders and create comprehensive requirement documents by deconstructing high-level information into general understanding terms and details.
- Engage closely and collaboratively with IT and business to shape product roadmaps and execution schedules.
- Share business knowledge and understanding among team members and stakeholders.
- Broker consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs.
Essential skills and experience:
The ideal candidate must be an experienced technical leader in the e-commerce space with a passion for new technologies. This person must have the ability to flex across various products/spaces when necessary, with the aptitude to drive business initiatives and data innovation.
- Extensive experience with product information syndication workflows.
- Salsify or syndigo experience
- Deep understanding of PIM or MDM systems and concepts (Riversand Product Information Management system, a plus).
- Extensive knowledge of the product lifecycle, distribution/publishing practices, and brand monitoring.
- Knowledge of e-commerce information exchange standards, data pools, and networks (GS1, GDSN)
- Proven track record of managing cross-platform digital projects with distributed stakeholders.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.