Project Manager (SC cleared) – Remote – 12 Month Contract – Outside IR35 – £550 to £600 per day
- Managing and reporting upon project plans, ensuring project management delivery is consistent with best practise.
- Ensuring all reporting is accurate and timely, with all risks and issues identified and appropriate resolution strategies developed and implemented.
- Incorporating the wider social, cultural, economic and environmental context into plans, projects and advice.
- Managing and reporting upon commercial milestones in relation to the plan, ensuring upcoming deliverables are prioritised.
- Managing the review, approval, storage and availability of project reports, invoices and documentation.
- Identifying, capturing and assessing improvements to processes across the project delivery.
- Ensuring appropriate quality assurance and risk management processes and policies are in place and operating effectively.
- Ensuring project team members have the facilities they need to meet their deliverables.
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with internal and external contacts including project and activity managers, staff, suppliers, consultants, and contractors.
- Ensuring corporate responsibilities are undertaken and completed accurately, meeting specified standards and within agreed timeframes.
- Facilitating regular technical team status meetings and regular stand ups.
- Participating in project governance activities (e.g. regular status reporting).
- This role is a lead role which requires the contractor to be familiar with working autonomously alongside the client and project partners, exercising own judgement as part of day to day working.
- Experience of IT Operations and Command Control Centre Improvement
- Have relevant qualification related to agile methodologies and/or project management
- Experienced in managing projects both through agile methodologies and traditional waterfall approaches.
- Used to working day to day with JIRA (including Portfolio), Confluence, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all stakeholder levels.
- Knowledge and experience of best practice project management methodologies and techniques to provide sound advice and support to the wider project
- Ability to operate in an environment of uncertainty and incomplete information and make well-reasoned decisions.
- Ability to foresee and avoid problems before they occur wherever possible.
- Specific knowledge of secure government operations and ways of working.
- Project management qualification including PMP or PRINCE2 practitioner and Managing Successful Programmes
- Current SC clearance required
- Experience of working with personnel in a cross agency environment is highly desired.
Current SC clearance required
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.