**Project Manager – £45-48,000 per annum – Near Guildford (flexible working) – InsureTech**
As a Project Manager in the Change team, you’ll work closely with the whole business to make change happen as we rapidly grow. You will have end to end responsibility to delivery projects – this role cover business and technical delivery and readiness
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of change across policy system, claims, website, the app, telematics technology, third-party system integrations, business processes and operational procedures. This role sits at the heart of the business, and you’ll need to be interested and knowledgeable in everything that’s going on in our world.
What you’ll be doing with your days:
- Working with colleagues to help deliver change efficiently from across the whole business.
- End to end Ownership of Project(s), driving their delivery across the business
- Managing Projects in sympathy and awareness of all other change/events happening
- Managing Project(s) in accordance with our Change Process
- Keeping all stakeholders engaged and up to date.
- Identifying long lead items, dependencies, risks, blockers and synergies to optimise change delivery
- Assisting in keeping all change documentation up-to-date
- Participate in sprint planning
- Assisting with analysis, testing, – whatever is needed
- You’ll have experience as Project Manager, ideally with a background in product development, software delivery and/or motor insurance.
- Some experience of working in a fast-paced or growing technology business would be desirable, especially with experience of iterative (agile) delivery
- You’ll be a strong communicator who’s able to express your ideas, make the complex understandable and keep stakeholders feeling informed
- You must be detail-orientated, precise and pragmatic
- You must be comfortable asking questions
- You will take ownership
- Share Options
- Bonus scheme (based on company and personal performance)
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days’ holiday plus your birthday off
- Enthusiastic investment in your development, equipment and ideas
- Free parking when in office
- Flexible home working
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.