** Product Owner — £65-75,000 per annum + benefits — Bracknell (with some home working)**
Due to substantial growth the company are looking to hire a Product Owner to work as part of an agile development team. The successful Product Owner will be the pivotal link between our client’s development team and external clients. As a Product Owner you will contribute to the full software delivery cycle from the beginnings of a new product idea, working with the delivery teams throughout implementation, verifying any new features are of high quality and then sharing all this information with clients. It is essential the Product Owner has experience within the Pharmaceutical or clinical industry.
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- At least 2 years of experience as product owner
- At least 3 years of experience working within the Pharmaceutical or clinical industry
- Technical background – working for software companies with software products.
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Able to adapt communication style to the audience to ensure engagement levels
- Able to research, understand and communicate the complex needs of end users
- Define new and existing features of our client’s product
- Attend scrum meetings with the development teams
- Build a deep understanding of stakeholder’s requirements
- Work closely with the product management teams to shape the product
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.