Product Manager – London/Remote
Package – to £70,000 + comprehensive benefits
We are searching for an experienced Product Manager, focused on the UK & Ireland, for an exciting new brand within the Media space.
The Product Manager is responsible for defining the ‘why’, ‘what,’ and ‘when’ of the product. You will be responsible for capturing, validating and prioritising requirements, feature elaboration and release management. You will work within the global product team, ensuring that we harmonise our requirements across all markets to deliver maximum client benefit.
Your decisions will be influenced by:
- Our clients product vision and strategy;
- the Market’s demands and opportunities;
- the Technological and Financial resources available.
You will analyse market and competitive conditions and lay out product propositions that are innovative and deliver unique value based on customer demands. This challenging role spans many diverse activities and requires you to work cross-function — bridging gaps within the company between IT, Commercial, Product Marketing and Client Services.
- Be the focal point for Product team in UK & Ireland, working closely with the Commercial team to understand client requirements to facilitate growth and retention. Provide product support for RFPs, Product Trials and Account Management meetings.
- Evangelist for the Products, build awareness of new and upcoming product releases, and associated benefits for Clients and the business.
- Competitor and Industry research – for UK, Ireland and International
- Work with Product Marketing to produce Value Propositions, Webinars, Sales Decks, Case Studies
- Create and Elaborate User Stories. Specify Acceptance Criteria and expected Business Outcomes.
- Prioritise the Backlog, in line with Customer, Business, and Technical considerations.
- Be the “Voice of the Customer” – ensuring product development delivers value for both the end client(s) and our client
Capabilities & Experience
- Domain Expertise – Media / Brand / B2B
- Comfortable with conducting purposeful conversations and presentations with clients (users and technical).
- Business Analysis
- Product Management | Project Management
- Internal networker – comfortable moving (rapidly) between technical, commercial and client-facing conversations, flexing language accordingly.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Always demonstrate an Agile Mindset and “Can do” attitude.
- Continuous Improvement and Personal Development
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company undertaking a massive transformation into a new scenario that will see fantastic growth and opportunities.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.