Principal Cloud Security Architect – London or Gloucester
The following skills are considered highly desirable:
- Detailed experience of Private and Public Cloud delivery and associated security requirements
- Delivering Cloud security strategies and solutions as part of a broader Enterprise or IS/IT Architecture;
- Information Security Consultancy;
- Experience of Office 365 implementation and bringing them up to date with current cloud security standards and best practices. Which also includes supporting the service support in the new ways of working.
- Understands the IT industry in general, as well as cloud computing, public and private cloud, virtualization, networking, middleware, database, web service architecture, and related technologies
- Understands the mid- and long-term cloud computing technology development trends and strategies.
Detailed understanding of, and experience in, IT security;
- Security Architectural and/or Enterprise Architectural Frameworks (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF);
- Developing and implementing Enterprise Security Strategy;
- Experience of designing and implementing Security Solutions through to operation, experience of multi-supplier/multi-platform environments in the cloud;
- A high level of experience in working with clients to capture requirements and formulate solutions;
- A high level knowledge of all key areas of Information Security Technology and an ability to apply them appropriately;
- Interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies and Legislation, e.g. CSA CCM, , NCSC IA Portfolio, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA, HMG SPF, JSP 440 etc;
- Understanding of Threat and Risk analysis methodologies/techniques and the interpretation/application of their output in the definition of Cloud Security Architectures.
- Appreciation of trends in IT security.
- The ability to present to C level executives.
- Experienced in solutioning and bid work
- Experience of working client side
This vacancy is for a Principal Cloud Security Professional to provide Cloud Security Strategy and Transformation Advisory Services and to design major projects for commercial and government customers.
We are seeking an innovative and motivated individual who can work on his own direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and or experience to perform the necessary architecture, analysis and design tasks related to the development of cloud solutions to meet the customer requirements.
The individual will be required to work on multiple client accounts and must have the ability to develop and present secure solutions to leadership and technical teams. In addition he/she will be required to lead and assess risks imposed by technical solutions and advise clients of security standards, best practice and solutions to address any risk.
Play a lead role in the delivery of Cloud Consultancy services, maintaining quality and customer satisfaction. Architect Public and Private Cloud solutions and technically lead their implementation at customer locations;
- Embedded within the Architecture/CT team of Accounts to develop/maintain Cloud Security Strategy Solutions, either co-located with the account team or working remotely, dependent upon the requirements and working practices of the account;
- Working closely with Customer’s Architecture Team to develop a Cloud Security Strategy/Architecture/Solutions, either at customer location or remotely dependent upon the customer’s requirements and preferred working practices;
- Architect solutions and technically lead security projects, ensuring that the customer’s security requirements are met;
- Provide assistance and support on Cloud solution and technical issues to sales and other team members as required to achieve overall benefits for the delivery of services to the customer and company as a whole.
- Share technical knowledge and experiences;
- Gain and maintain a working knowledge of the Portfolio of Products and Services;
- Promote the Portfolio of Products and Services with the customer, positioning best fit solutions that meet/enhance their Cloud and Security Strategy and reduce risk;
- Gain and maintain a high level knowledge of the Security Aspects of the general Portfolio Products/Service;
- Continually review and enhance existing knowledge of the security aspects of common product sets and technologies;
- To provide ‘soft’ consultancy skills and a proactive approach to gain the absolute trust of our customers;
- Support consultancy team personnel;
- Participate in providing mentoring support and guidance to team members to help grow skills and capabilities
The following experience essential:
- A high level of knowledge of network and information security in the Cloud as well as in the enterprise.
- Experience of architecting Public and Private Cloud solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years Cloud delivery/security experience.
The following experience preferable:
- Cloud Security Strategy and Transformation Advisory Services
- Cloud Data Loss Prevention Advisory Services
- Cloud Based End Point Protection Advisory Services
- On Demand Workload Protection
- Cloud Access Security Broker
- Public Cloud Security Monitoring (AWS & Azure)
- File Integrity Monitoring
Three or more of the following certifications/qualifications would be preferred:
- MSc in IT Security or related subject or relevant industry experience
- Certified Cloud Security Professional
- VMware VPCP
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Inst.ISP or other professional body
- CESG Certified Professional (CCP) IA Architect at Lead/Senior Level
- CCP Security Information Risk Advisor (SIRA) at Lead/Senior Level
- ITAC Level 1/2/3
- ISO 27001
***CANDIDATES MUST BE PREPARED TO UNDERGO DV CLEARANCE***
Principal Cloud Security Architect – London or Gloucester
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.