**Portfolio Architect — £75 – 100,000 per annum + 20% bonus + benefits – London**
The Portfolio IT Architect will report to the Chief Risk Architect and is responsible for leading the technology architecture activity in support of the Risk Programme (Risk 2025) work streams. The role will interact at all levels across Business, Transformation and Technology teams to ensure that there is a consistent vision across the streams, and the vision is translated into technology solutions that both provide timely solutions to support the business benefit cases.
Key duties include:
- Acting as a trusted advisor on the technology architecture and IT strategy into the Risk 2025 programme
- Primary technology architecture accountability for Risk 2025 solutions
- Working with Risk technology architects to develop solution designs across the Risk sub-functions to meet the desired Risk2025 business outcomes
- Working with Risk technology architects to ensure necessary governance and approvals are applied to the solution designs
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of Risk functions, particularly Wholesale Credit business including one or more of Credit Risk, Credit Approvals and Risk Reporting
- Experience of modern architecture applying APIs, micro services in a hybrid cloud environment, data foundation, automation and Google Cloud Platform PaaS and IaaS capabilities. Comfortable to drill down into the details of technology tools to assess their applicability for Risk2025 solutions. Comfortable to discuss technical details of solution designs with engineering pods.
- Experience of making complex design decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, balancing advancing strategy, immediate business needs and potential long term risks and implications
- Ability to balance complex architecture deliveries with multiple senior stakeholders, across competing priorities
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences including senior executives, business, architecture and IT delivery
- Ability to work globally and across cultures
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.