**Payments Solutions Architects – South London (some client site travel) – £85 – 100,000 per annum + 20% bonus + 10% pension**
A growing FinTech organisation are looking for a Payments Architect to work closely with their clients and help them achieve their business aims by providing domain, architectural, and delivery expertise. The Payment Architect builds from a Solution Architect base with a particular expertise and experience in the Payments field, either within a financial services organisation, a scheme or scheme infrastructure.
You will often be expected to take ownership for (and sometimes deliver) the architecture that underpins their client’s solutions.
- Consulting or Advisory engagements, working directly with clients to support the development of payments strategies, roadmaps and transformation programmes
- Translating business requirements into technical solution designs, which may include contextual, conceptual, logical and physical views of the architecture.
- Develop solution architectures to meet requirements, both functional and non-functional, using packaged Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) components and bespoke solutions development as appropriate, in projects from £1m upwards in size
- Conducting solution architecture reviews of existing systems or in-flight projects, and communicating the findings of the review back to stakeholders
- Working within (or implementing/running) a client’s Technical Design Authority, providing guidance to projects and programmes and helping them deliver Payment solutions that conform to company and industry standards and best practices
- Experience of leading the delivery of specific Capital Markets or Banking Payment solutions, in areas such as Bacs, Faster Payments, SEPA, SWIFT and mobile payments.
- A detailed knowledge of the Payments Value Chain
- Able articulate the functional and technical differences between: SWIFT, ACH, GIRO, Bacs, CHIPS and CHAPS
- Exceptional communication skills
If you want to be part of an independent award-winning payment and specialist technology provider, please apply for immediate consideration.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.