***Linux System Administrator (OpenShift) – Gloucestershire — £50 – 55,000 per annum***
Security Clearance: The Successful candidate must already hold active and transferrable DV clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo.
- You will provide first and second level technical support on incidents and problems
- Provide one-touch resolution for all types of incident and levels of severity escalating where necessary
- Monitor overall system performance and ensure smooth system functionality
- Create and maintain documentation – and use it.
- Work to ITIL best practices
- Implement standards, policies and procedures for continual service improvement
- Automate and improve everything you can. Look for root causes and fix them
- Share your knowledge and learn from others
- Proactively look for risks and problems and make sure they get fixed
- Assist to build compliance with process and policies
- Take part in On-Call rota
- Openshift 3/4/RHEL/CentOS 6/7/8
- Red Hat PaaS
- RHEL Atomic/CoreOS
- AIX 7
- Scripting with bash and/or Python
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.