**Lead GCP Architect — £100-135,000 per annum + benefits – London**
Benefits include: 15% flex cash benefit (can be taken as guaranteed salary) and 20% bonus
We are looking for a Lead GCP Architect with skills in the area of Big Data Solutions. This is a permanent role working for a consultancy client in the Financial Services space. The successful candidate will have exceptional client facing skills, and the ability to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels.
- Provide in-depth knowledge and strategy regarding the migration of our client’s data using GCP technology services
- Provide advisory and thought leadership on the provision of analytics environments leveraging Cloud based platforms, big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools.
- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies, aligned our client’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations ensuring global to local regulations, security, risk and compliance
- Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data modelling including canonical data models (business logical models)
- Responding to client RFI, RFP and ITT documents including cost estimates and follow activities to secure new business
Required skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge on GCP
- Be able to work with customers independently
- Experience of working within the consulting industry
- Excellent communication skills – interviewing, preparation and delivery of presentations and reports
- Happy to travel within the UK and occasionally abroad
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.