Lead C++ Developer
£60000-90000 + car allowance and bonus
Manchester- on site
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Strong C++
- Experience of modern libraries including STL, Apache libraries (NiFi etc)
- Good grasp of networking fundamentals.
- Ability and desire to learn new programming languages and technologies quickly.
- Proven problem-solving and fault-finding skills
- Evidence of innovation and initiative
- Linux development experience
- Windows development experience
- Experience of scripting languages
Essential competencies and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Desirable competencies and experience:
- Scripting languages e.g. Ruby, Python, Bash
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems
- Experience with automated build and continuous integration suites
- Understanding of low-level computing concepts
- Defect Tracking software (JIRA preferred)
- Experience planning, estimating and designing system components
- Customer facing skills
- VoIP/VTC standards
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.