Lead AWS Solution Architect – London – six figure base salary plus 15% flex which is guaranteed and can be taken as cash each month plus 20% bonus and very generous benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading consulting firm’s growing Cloud Centre of Excellence within their Financial Services business.
- Involved in definition, planning and delivery of AWS engagements that may include:
- Conducting cloud assessments to determine appropriate cloud use cases to leverage AWS and determine what applications and workloads to move to AWS
- Based on cloud use case and/or applications/workloads to move to AWS, define and design appropriate to-be application, platform, and hosting architectures in AWS
- Designing AWS architecture that meets key non functional requirements (security, compliance, performance, resiliency, and availability) and needed services
- Migration of assets (workloads/applications) and capabilities (e.g. DR, archiving/backup) to AWS
- Utilizing AWS services (e.g. CloudFormation, Opsworks, CloudWatch, CodePipeline, etc.) to implement desired cloud operating model to enable Environment-as-a-Service and DevOps capabilities
- Implementation of appropriate security patterns utilizing AWS capabilities
- Guide consultants and teams on how to structure and deliver AWS engagements; lead capturing and sharing of reusable content/IP (e.g. AWS reference architecture, AWS security patterns, etc.)
- Experienced Lead AWS Solution Architect
- Pre-sales and Go to Market experience
- Hands-on experience in planning, designing, architecting and implementing IT capabilities and migrating workloads/applications to AWS
- Certified as an AWS Solution Architect at Professional level with demonstrable proficiency dealing with security, big data, serverless, API gateway and pipelines
- Many years’ experience in IT and/or software development including roles as an enterprise architect, application architecture or infrastructure architecture
- Implementation experience with distributed applications; working knowledge of software development, DevOps tools and methodologies
- Experience in networking; infrastructure or database architecture
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Senior IT executives
- Excellent organizational skill and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
- Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation; able to coach, mentor or lead by example
- Strong understanding of risk management techniques and ability to develop appropriate contingency plans
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.