**Junior Business Analyst — up to £30 – 33,000 per annum — Near Guildford (flexible working)**
What the role is:
As one of the Business Analysts you’ll work closely with the whole team to understand, assess and design solutions for the continuous stream of changes to build the business.
You will have the opportunity to experience a variety of changes across policy system, claims, website, the mobile app, telematics technology, third-party system integrations, business processes and operational procedures.
Our client is a bit different from your traditional insurance business. Having launched their first product in March 2019, they are now well established and are fast becoming a big name in the industry. They are looking to accelerate the pace of change, they have plans to grow and expand, with plenty of systems and processes to scale up and new products to build.
What you’ll be doing with your days:
- Problem solving, designing solutions, eliciting information from the business.
- You will need to be able to join the dots and leave no stone unturned to find the right solution.
- You will take end to end ownership of business change, working closely with colleagues across the business through the change lifecycle – from analysing impact and options to realisation of benefits.
- You will get to know the ecosystem inside out and be a go-to person for the tricky ‘how does this work?’ questions and truly understand the impact of change to the business.
- You will be part of the Change Team and work closely with Underwriting, Marketing and Development teams, as well as external partners, engaging the right people at the right time.
- You will have a way with people and the ability to extract and make sense of information from different sources and align the details to reach the solution.
- You will be a strong communicator to express your ideas, be able to make the complex understandable, keep people in the loop!
- You will have experience as a Business Analyst or a change-based role
- You must be detail oriented but still be conscious to step back and see the full picture and think holistically.
- You are not afraid to ask questions or look past the first answer and motivated to find out WHY.
- Ideally you will have some experience of iterative (agile) delivery.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.