IT Security Engineer
Up to £75,000 (DOE) + Benefits
IT Security Engineer required for a superb career opportunity in Oxfordshire. A chance to join a company that are revolutionising power production.
This role will be a permanent role working from the Oxfordshire base, ideally start in June/July 2022.
Key skills, experience + responsibilities will include:
- An in-depth knowledge of network infrastructure security including an understanding of both Windows and Linux Security
- Understanding of multi-layered security approach and how each system interacts
- Understanding of current threat environment and attack vectors
- Penetration testing, Vulnerability scanning, Running phishing exercises, Antivirus/malware
- Monitoring and logging
- Network access control
- Hardware and software firewall configuration, Patch management
- Highly desirable: exposure to air-gapped networks, Creation of procedural documentation, ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials Plus certification and Experience of Laboratory equipment, e.g. Oscilloscopes, High Speed Cameras, and Embedded Systems/FPGA
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.