IT Manager for eCommerce (B2B) – £70-80k base salary plus excellent benefits package – home based with occasional visits to the office in Berkshire – Industrial/ manufacturing experience along with ERP integration skills essential
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies and thrive in an environment of constant innovation and positive change.
The Industrial IT Manager for eCommerce works in close partnership with the Industrial Marketing organisation to define the strategy, shape demand and lead the successful implementation of the Global Industrial eCommerce roadmap.
The ideal candidate has a wealth of experience in this space as well as a passion for new technologies and strong experience launching projects in partnership with both cross-functional and geographically diverse teams, and multiple stakeholders from across the business.
This individual will collaborate with Business Teams, Project Managers, Shared Services Teams and vendors to lead and manage all aspects of eCommerce and ERP integration, from strategy briefings and project discovery through launch.
- Act as the technology advisor and thought leader to the Global Industrial Marketing Organisation
- Champion to the Business for identifying and driving innovative IT solutions.
- Lead the type of digital transformation that drives business results
- Communicates business needs with technology solutions team to gain alignment between business needs and technical capabilities.
- Influences and contributes to the overall corporate platform architecture, IT strategy and technology roadmap
- Represents IT by maintaining a high degree of visibility within the business and attending strategic meetings and relevant management forums
- Assists the business to form/improve process and systems solutions that are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic business needs
- Ensure project and initiative progress, including consistent and effective communication and managing escalation/risk
- Leads cross-functional engagement and facilitation of end-to-end ecommerce projects.
- Participate in the quarterly forecasting and IT annual budgeting and planning process for the assigned business units, and tracks IT spend.
- Helps evaluate project objectives and analyzes new business initiatives
- Helps drive necessary change and accountability within the business and IT Leadership to achieve initial and lasting value from IT Initiatives.
- Proven track record of managing cross platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members
- Strong knowledge of all phases of digital solutioning from concept to information architecture to design, development, and QA
- Deep understanding of ecommerce application landscape and end-to-ecommerce technology stack; experience with ecommerce platforms, digital marketing technologies, CRM, ERPs, and shipping/logistics
- Minimum of 7 years of systems analysis experience and understanding of strategic business information systems
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.