**IT Business Analyst — £55-62,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus – Leatherhead (flexi working, up to 2 x per week in office)**
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join a client of ours and work on a variety of projects – currently there is a focus on Group depts, such as HR, finance, procurement, legal, Commercial etc. The ideal candidate will have experience with system integrations (design, development) and should understand Agile and Waterfall, I’d like someone with experience with system integrations.
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and define business problems and/ or opportunities, understand the current ‘As-Is’ state and define business requirements to achieve the ‘To-Be’ state.
- Plan and manage the analysis tasks throughout a project and use a range of best practice analysis tools to elicit, document, analyse and validate functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manage requirements throughout the end-to-end lifecycle, ensuring that there is traceability at all stages.
- Utilise appropriate models to support the requirements capture and validation process.
- Lead feasibility studies and manage supplier selection processes when required.
- Work closely with internal IT teams and external 3rd party suppliers to design, test and implement suitable solution.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of undertaking a full end-to-end business analysis role
- Solid understanding of best practice business analyst techniques and project management tools.
- To be successful in this role you be a collaborative and effective communicator with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- System integration experience
- Agile & Waterfall methodology
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.