**Infrastructure Engineer – £385/ day – 3 month contract – Leatherhead**
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the Apps and Devices team, and so although you will be a member of the infrastructure team, your day-to-day responsibilities will centre on the technologies maintained in this area of the business.
These include workstation management, mobile device management, database administration, authentication, Active Directory, certificates, and working with other areas of the IT department and the business to support line of business applications. And so, a good general knowledge of all infrastructure systems is essential.
Specific skills most relevant to this position include Ivanti EPM (LANDESK), SOTI MobiControl, MS SQL Server, ADFS, ADConnect, workstation provisioning, application packaging, PowerShell scripting and Citrix.
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Provision of third line operational support to infrastructure, including:
- Servers (Virtual, IaaS or PaaS)
- LAN and WAN networking
- Inter/Intra/Extranet systems
- Storage platforms
- Messaging systems
- Mobile device management and policy
- Line of business applications
- Deploying and maintaining workstation build, patching and inventory
- Backup and management of company data
- Acting under change control.
Key technical skills:
- Ability to service an IT environment which exceeds 4000 seats
- Active Directory / Azure AD / Microsoft 36
- Ivanti EPM
- Database administration (MS SQL)
- Windows server monitoring and fault diagnosis
- Internet technologies, access, security
- SOTI MobiContro
- Windows server update
- Azure SSO / ADFS / ADConnect
- Citrix based connectivity
- Ability to work within an ITIL structured framework
- VMWare/Hyper-V Virtualization
- Windows 10 management
- Android and iOS management
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.