Infrastructure Automation Engineer – Defence – SC – 112520
Surrey – Hybrid
£35,000 – £48,000 (DOE)
SC Infrastructure Automation Engineer required for a superb career opportunity in Surrey. A chance to join a global company across a portfolio of security, government & defence programmes..
This role will be a ‘hybrid’ role, ideally start in July/August 2022.
Key skills, experience + responsibilities will include:
- Creating complex PowerShell automation Modules/Scripts for production systems
- Using configuration management tools e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Using Automation/Orchestration engines e.g Terraform, Jenkins
- Use of scripting languages e.g. PowerShell, Bash
- Building or supporting large infrastructure environments
- Troubleshooting hardware or software component failure
- Working as part of an Agile development team
- Understanding of REST/SOAP APIs and services.
- Have one or more of the following : CCNP, VMware VCP, RHCA/RHCE or OCA
- Knowledge of the Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket and Bamboo) is highly desirable
Security clearance (SC) is essential!
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.