**InfoSec Consultant – up to £80,000 per annum – London/ Remote**
We are looking for an InfoSec consultant to join a TechFin Startup on a permanent basis. The InfoSec consultant will write policies, perform annual pen testing, follow ISO 27001 standards and be part of annual audits. They will also help with risk assessments and the risk register.
- Maintain awareness of the implications of legislative requirements that may impact the security of the company
- Oversee the implementation of all information security projects.
- Oversee information security audits.
- Oversee and coordinate staff information governance training and awareness
- Oversee the implementation of selected security controls.
- Act as internal advisor for all departments on information security issues.
- Ensure the implementation of appropriate security policy and practice by all third parties.
- Review information flows, data transfer processes and data transfer records.
- Lead the risk management process.
- Monitor emerging security threats and highlight where improvements to business processes or technological changes are needed
- Own and sign off all information security policies and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate policies and procedural documentation are kept updated.
- Regularly oversee the review of the information security policies.
- Responsible for Information Security with Onboarding external parties including:
– Documentation for clients
– Produce necessary responses to all client infosec questionnaires
- Report security incidents and breaches, and risk register updates to the Board of Directors.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.