ILM Analyst – London preferred – £50-85k base plus 15% cash flex and bonus and benefits
Fantastic opporunity to join a leading consulting firm and work in their growing Insights and Data Practice within Financial Services.
- ILM, Books and Records, Retention, Legal Hold, Discovery
- Design, customize, and document various scenarios of ILM (Information Lifecycle Management)
- Project work: facilitate internal customers workshops, explain and implement standard technical solution of ILM
- Identify any ILM process gaps and work on improvements
- Document functional and technical designs, test cases and results
- Understanding of information types and data flow
- Knowledge of GDPR rules and standards
- Experience in archiving and maintaining large amount of data
- Experience in any ILM system configuration and/or usage is considered as an advantage
- Agile mindset, pro activeness and ability to lead
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.